cute burpies - DIY
JJ Cole bundleme
dr. brown's glass bottles
seventh generation and honest diapers
crane drop humidifier
bumkins bibs
Cloud B twilight turtle
magic bullet blender to make baby food
organic mattress - after reading a lot about chemical fire retardants I made this a priority splurge
organic sheets - some from natural mat, some from babygap, a few from garage sales
![]() |
| California Baby products, I especially like their calendula cream for Audrey's chapped winter cheeks |
![]() |
| Aura Cacia nursery blend and lavender essential oils |
![]() |
A+A swaddlers
|
![]() |
Hanna Andersson! Love their organic cotton pajamas - but so spendy! They are currently having their big twice-a-year sale. (I bought these big-girl unders for Charlotte)
|
![]() |
| moby wrap |
![]() |
| trumpette socks - the cutest! great baby gift |
![]() |
one piece fleece bunting/snowsuit - babygap, old navy usually have them
|
![]() |
catbird baby pikkolo carrier
|
flexibath - A small foldable bathtub, BPA-free plastic, saves water, great for travel
|










No comments:
Post a Comment