Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 2013


Charlotte
loves bossy commands: "stop talking", "sit down", "i show you something, come in toy room" "I draw you" "I want something good a me" "pipe down!"

I put unders on her the other day and she patted them and said "My penis keepin warm!"

C is on a pistachio kick. Salt and Pepper pistachios are so yummy! She even cracks the shells herself. Every day she asks "Stashubes mama?"

"I love you so much" and "I miss you so much" (melts my heart!)

"Dada loves you mama!"

She's been helping me in the kitchen "I wanna cook you!"

Had the stomach flu recently. The first time she threw up was at 2am.  We heard her crying and Willie went to check on her. "I'm so sorry dada I make a big mess", "I barf everywhere!" "I not feelin" (later she learned to add "good")

Audrey fit up (spit up). Clean it up mama!

I hangin up a mama (hanging out with mama)

Audrey is so so close to crawling. She's an army crawl pro. She loves shrieking and squealing to get our attention. I call her "shrieky" and "tweety". Loves eating. Has had avacado, sweet potato, banana, and prunes. Loves it all!  

snuggles with daddy

painting

Forest Park. Don't mind the wolverine beard!

At Forest Park. Charlotte was scared of alligators!

Annual "White Trash" picture. classic.

C is also on a frozen blueberry kick. I bought a 4lb bag from costco a couple of weeks ago and its almost gone. Yesterday in the Google search bar I noticed Willie's search: "can you overdose on blueberries?". seriously?! (actually, you can!) They do make her cold. She comes to me, mouth and fingers blue, and crouched over with arms hugging herself. "I'm freezin! boo berries makin cold a me! snuggle me!"

AFTER scrubbing her blueberry fingers!


7 months old!
A few videos of the girls:


"I barf everywhere!" and "2 poops" 



first sips of water






belly laughs



"Movie Star"


"Waffles"






No comments:

Post a Comment